Tuesday, January 19, 2010

So why the title?

I have been thinking about having a blog for 3 years now. And now, I'm finally giving it a go. Not really sure what I'm gonna put on it. Have a lot of ideas...

There are all the Mom blogs, you know "Smith Family of Four", and it's all pictures of their kids, their vacations, etc. I'm sure I can write about some of the hilarious things my kids say, like when Delphie called me "old woman", but it's just not my style to blog all day about my kids.

I like to bake cakes and there are all kinds of great blogs...of people already doing that. So rule that one out.

I thought when I began wanting to do this 3 years ago, that I'd be a real intellectual blogger, writing deep thoughts on Christianity, politics, morals, and people's general idiocy. But that's a lot of work.

So, I'll just figure it out day by day. One day this, one day that. I'm finally getting around to actually writing, so I guess I'll figure out a blog style eventually...

No comments: